We would like to reassure you that when you book with us, every care has been taken to reduce the risk.
We have studied the guidance issues by the Government and completed a risk assessment. We have made changes to both our cleaning protocol and the property to minimise
This includes the following
- Made our cleaning and sanitising more stringent and carefully selected the correct cleaning products
- Have contactless check-in using key safes
- Installed hand sanitiser points at the entrances to the properties
- Removed all items from the properties which we cannot practicably clean and are not essential such as books and games
- Minimised the crockery, cutlery, glasses and utensils in the kitchen to allow for cleaning between bookings.
- Ask guests to remove bedding and towels and place in bags provided to allow for a 72-hr quarantine prior to washing
- Use face masks and gloves whilst cleaning or dealing with maintenance issues during your stay.
In addition, in the event
- that your booking cannot go ahead due to a government issued lockdown
- that you are required to self-isolate when you should have been staying with us
We will carry forward any monies paid to a future booking without penalty.